Below you will find some recent kind words which Contemporary Cake Designs’ customers have said about our services:
- Dear Xavier & Team,
“We’d just like to thank you for our Wedding cake(s).
They looked stunning – such delicate leaves and immaculate icing. We couldn’t have hoped for a better looking cake display which luckily we were sat admiring all through our wedding breakfast!
The guests thought the small cakes were a really clever idea (so thank you for showing us these in your portfolio when we chose you as our supplier). Of course they have already been eaten by a lot of our guests (our families do enjoy cake), and we have had so many messages asking us to pass on that they thought they tasted fabulous – the lemon one was light, airy, aromatic and tasted amazing, the caramel one was a brilliant blend of flavour and the best one ever tasted was reported back from several of our friends.
You made us really proud of our wedding cake and for this we cannot thank you enough.
Thank you for making the process of choosing a cake a delicious and easy one for us.
Emily and John”.
- Hi Xavier and Bee
“Many Thanks for the most amazing croquembouche! Everyone was amazed by it and enjoyed eating!!!”
Thanks again for all your help and organizing!
Mr & Mrs Lowe
- Dear Xavier and Bee
“Thanks for making such a beautiful and delicious cake for Heather we are still enjoying it today.”
- Hi Bee and Xavier
“Just to let you know that the chocolate wedding cake last weekend at Andrea and Andy’s wedding was absolutely A-MAZ-ING!!!!
Thank YOU SO MUCH for such an excellent and very impressive cake!
Andrea and Andy were over the moon!!”
You really are the best
- Dear Xavier and Bee
“I just wanted to email to say a HUGE thank you for the most beautiful wedding cake you did for us!! It was unbelievable and everyone commented on it thank you. The macaroons also got lots of comments and you just did everything with no trouble.”
Thank you so very much
Steph and Family
- Dear Xavier and Bee
“Thank you so much for the amazing wedding cake you made for us for our wedding at Foxhill Manor. It was all absolutely scrumptious. The lemon drizzle sponge was so tasty and moist and the fruit cake was just exceptional. Our guests were full of compliments, it was just the best cake I’ve ever tasted. I have ensured that Foxhill Manor are aware how pleased we were with the cake and service provided by you and your team. Thank you again.”
With best wishes
Brian and Penny
- Dear Xavier
“Both my husband and I were delighted with the lovely cake you made for his surprise 70th birthday party. Our guests all commented on it and it tasted as good as it looked!
Thank you so much,
- Hi Xavier
“Just wanted to send you a massive thank you for our beautiful cake.
It was even better than I had imagined.
Sophie and Darren
- Dear Xavier and Bee
“I wanted to email to say a massive thank you for the two birthday cakes that you delivered on Saturday.
They were both absolutely beautiful and tasted just as good too. We were so happy with the seamless service you provided and will definitely recommend you in future.
Many thanks again,”
- Dear Bee My husband and I want to thank you for the delicious and beautiful cake you provided us with on our wedding day. The service spot on and the cake was just wonderful
Thanks again and best regards,
Luisa & Sebastian”
- Dear Xavier and Bee Thank you for the most delicious, fabulous wedding cake. We loved it and all our family thought it was so so tasty.
We had a fantastic day and have such wonderful memories to treasure.
Haden and Barry
- Dear Xavier and Bee Apologies with the delay in mailing our thanks but “thank you” for a fantastic display of desserts for our wedding which matched perfectly our brief. Absolutely amazing! Kind regards,
Diane and Steve Bruce
- Happy New Year! Xavier, Jay and I would like to thank you for our delicious and stunning macaroon tower for our wedding on 22nd December at Cripps Barn. They were a huge success and you received so many complements on how fantastic they were. The few remaining were also enjoyed over Christmas….! Thanks again,
Sian and Jay
19th January 2015
- Hi Bee & Xavier Thanks so much for our big, bright Wedding cake you made for our special day on 22nd August. We had a fantastic day and our guests keep saying how much they enjoyed the cake and tasty macaroons. I have attached some photographs and a link to a blog that our photographer has done. We are hoping to be included in a wedding blog shortly. When this is published we’ll let you know.
Lauren & Daniel
October 2014 http://blog.beckymalephotography.com
- Dear Xavier and Bee, Thank you so much for the beautiful wedding cake you created for our wedding 8th August! it looked amazing and just how we wanted it! It tasted great too. The whole day was perfect in every way so thanks again for your part in making it a success!. Many many thanks,
Kind regards, Kristin and Nick
- Hi Xavier, Just a quick note to say huge thanks for the beautiful cake. It made a great impression not only with my guests but also all the hotel staff! It tasted wonderful too, so all in all I can say we were delighted with it and the macaroons too.Many many thanks,
Bridget and Chris
23rd November 2013 Dumbleton Hall Hotel
- Dear Xavier and Bee, Hope this e-mail finds you well? Firstly I’m so sorry that it has taken me so long to get round to writing this e-mail but since the wedding the weeks have been flying by…Matt and I wanted to thank you both so much for the beautiful cake that you created for our wedding. All of our guests commented on how fabulous it looked set on the piano at Lower Slaughter Manor. Having fallen in love with the design when I first saw it on your Facebook page, I’m so glad that it was the cake that we chose during our tasting visit at your studio.
When we first saw the cake in the Manor just after the Church service we were both blown away by how stunning it looked and how it matched the occasion and the theme that we wanted to create perfectly.The staff at the Manor cut the two sponge cakes and served these to our guests and everyone commented on how tasty they both were – quite a few people had seconds (and some greedy ones thirds!!) We kept the fruitcake to share with our friends and colleagues who couldn’t make the wedding. Each cake was so beautifully made and tasted divine. We are truly very grateful to your both for all of your hard work in creating such a masterpiece for us. You are two amazingly talented people. Wishing CCD every success for the future.
Kind regardsEmma and Matt
7th September 2013 Lower Slaughter Manor
- Dear Bee, Just wanted to say a massive thank you for a really lovely, enjoyable and generous party you gave for my daughter, Annie’s, birthday party. She, and all her friends, enjoyed their time with you and love their cakes which look and taste amazing.
Thank you also for the very welcome coffee and delicious cakes you very generously provided for my husband and I. All much appreciated.
- Dear Xavier, We wanted to thank you for our beautiful wedding cake that you made for us for Saturday 27th July.
It was absolutely scrumptious, our favourite carrot cake – just as lovely as the one you made for my birthday the previous year (it had Doha Airport on it!) Thanks once again for a gorgeous cake, kind regards,
Rachel and Karl Potts
- Dear Xavier, Apologies for this very late thank you for our wonderful cake. It looked fantastic and everyone seemed to very much enjoy it as part of the midnight munchies. Personally I only got to try the carrot cake which was delicious. No chance of having lots left over!
I’m looking forward to seeing the photo of us cutting it.Kind regards
Debbie and Ian
- Hi Xavier, Just come back from our honeymoon and wanted to say a huge thank you for the splendid cake….it was truly magnificent, everyone admired it! We are delighted with the service we received from you and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you to others! We will tell Sian how pleased we were too. Wishing you every success for the future.
Karen and Don Harris
- Xavier – the cake was a triumph! Absolutely stunning and much admired. Thank you for all your hard work and advice. It was just what Caroline wanted and all the cakes were delicious – hardly anything left by the end of the day!! The birthday cake, too, was wonderful and so easy for everyone to come and help themselves to one or more – they were so tasty. I don’t think many of the favours went home – the contents had been eaten before people departed! Once again, thank you for everything – we shall, of course, recommend you whenever possible! Caroline will be in touch when she returns from honeymoon. Attached, a picture of the happy couple and their cake.
With best wishes,
Pat and Chris Woods.
- Dear Bee and Xavier I’m glad you got the Thank you card & I have attached a couple of Pictures for you to choose from. We really look forward to getting my next cake from you guys.
Amy & Billy
- Dear Bee and Xavier Have just returned from honeymoon a couple of days ago, wanted to get in contact and thank you for the wonderfull wedding cake, it looked and tasted fantastic. As many people at the wedding know that Mille Feuille is my favourite dessert it became a real talking point of the wedding.
Charlotte & Will
- 16/10/2010 – Frog Mill Cheltenham Dear Bee & Xavier We just wanted to say a big thank you for the beautiful cake you designed and made for our wedding. The cake looked absolutely amazing, even better than we had imagined and it tasted fantastic too. Your professionalism and great service, especially given the short notice, was second to none. We will definitely be recommending you.
Many thanks and best wishes!
Amanda & Phil
- 16/06/2010 – Sudeley Castle Dear Xavier and Bee, Thank you for making our wedding day so special! Thank you ever so much for our beautiful wedding cake, it was absolutely stunning it tasted absolutely delicious & everyone commented on how nice it was! I have enclosed a couple of photos for you & a token of our thanks. The cake was wonderful we can’t thank you enough hope you are keeping well.
Lots of love
Melissa & Anthony
- Dear Xavier, Just a quick note to say a big thank you for the wonderful cake you made for my son’s 21st birthday. The cake had just the right ‘wow-factor’. Lots of people have asked where it was from so I’ve been busy handing out your card!
- 28/06/2010 – The Lygon Arms, Broadway Hotel
Xavier, Scott and I wanted to thank you so much for the amazing wedding cake. It was fabulous and you did a wonderful job…
- 16/05/2010 – Kingscote Barn
Dear Xavier, I just wanted to say a huge thank you for our beautiful cake! It was delicious, everyone loved it and it looked absolutely perfect! The bows and the flowers went amazingly with our theme!
Jodie & Tim
- 13/02/2010 – Great Tythe Barn
Dear Xavier and Bee, Thank you both very much indeed for making such an exquisite cake for Rose and Charlie’s wedding on 13th Feb 2010. It looked simply stunning, tasted delicious and was beautifully made. The simple yet elegant ‘poetry’ design with fresh flowers to match Rose’s bouquet was absolutely perfect and your carrot cake, cream filling, marzipan and icing were all truly scrumptious. Your workmanship, presentation and faultless service were second to none and I have no hesitation in recommending you to others. Thank you again.
With best wishes,
- 03/03/2010 – The Lygon Arms, Broadway Hotel
Hi Xavier Thank you so much for the wonderful cake you made for our wedding – it was absolutely AMAZING and everyone commented on how totally and utterly fabulous it was – it took my breath away when I walked into the reception room! Not only was it stunning to look at but people were raving about how yummy the flavours were too!
Michele and Alex
- 14/01/2010 Hi Xavier Thank you so much for our beautiful cake, we were blown away by it. It looked so amazing on the day and better than we could ever have hoped. All of our guests commented on how stunning it looked and our wedding co-ordinator said it was the best cake she had ever seen!As well as being very beautiful is also tasted so good! The white chocolate around the cake was delicious and the plaque finished it perfectly. I am so glad you persuaded me to go with 3 teirs as I would have regretted it other wise. Thank you also for the fantastic personal service! Will definately be recommending you to all my friends.
Kate and Peter
- 14/01/2010 – Manor by the lake Cheltenham Hi Xavier I hope this finds you well? I just wanted to drop you a line to say thank you so much for the cake. It looked absolutely beautiful and tasted gorgeous as well!! We were spoilt for choice in choosing which favours to go for and thankfully I had asked the staff to cut a piece from each tier for me and put to one side!! Karl and I were therefore able to enjoy it a bit more afterwards and when I was able to eat a larger quantity without being restricted by my dress!Anyhow I have enclosed a picture that the photographer took of it and also one of us cutting it which I thought you might like to see.But thank you again so much we were really thrilled with the cake!
Laetitia & Karl Craig
- 30/05/2009 – Sudeley Castle Dear Xavier Just a quick note to thank you for the amazing cake you provided for our wedding day on 30th May 2009 (Sudeley Castle). It lookd fabulous and tasted absolutely delicious.
Your service was smooth, efficient and professional throughout.
- 09/05/2009 Dear Xavier We just wanted to say a big thank you for the cake you made for our wedding on the 9th May. It looked fantastic and we had so many compliments from our guests on the day. and lucky for us there is still some left over so we can enjoy it again in the future.
Thank you again
Jodie & Anthony
- 15/07/2009 – Tortworth Court Four Pillars Hotel Dear Bee & Xavier Firstly may we thank you for a wonderful wedding cake which we must say was admired by all. The down side is that by the end of the evening 98% of the cake had been eaten, which from past experience only proves that the ingredients were of the highest quality. Needless to say we would not hesitate to recommend your company. Again many thanks.
Graham & Doreen