- All cakes contain nuts or trace of nuts. This means they are not suitable for people with nut allergies
- We can not be held responsible for the completed cake once it has been collected or delivered to your venue
- All our cakes are baked fresh on site to order and do not contain preservatives therefor we do not guarantee their freshness after the event date
- All sponge cakes must be stored in the fridge after the event
- We will aim to match your colour and design. But as all cakes are hand made differences may occur
- Our sugar flowers and figures are hand made with sugar. They do contain wires and supports, SO ARE NOT EDIBLE and it is your responsibility to make caterers or venues aware of this fact
- Prices are quoted for finger size portions unless stated
- Cake stands can be hired for an agreed charge, with a refundable deposit. Damaged stands will result in forfeiture the deposit and may lead to additional charges if this is insufficient to replace the item
- In exceptional circumstances (such as a family emergency) we reserve the right to cancel a cake at any time. No charges will be made, and all money paid will be refunded but no compensation will be payable should this occur.
- Contemporary Cake Designs are part of The Patisserie Box PLC.
- A 50% non refundable deposit is required when an order is placed and the balance to be paid in full one month before the wedding date
- The final balance is due one month before the event. If a final balance is not received we will not proceed with the order
- If you have to cancel your order for any reason, you will be liable to pay for any special ordered items, and for any work that has been started. In addition if a wedding cake is cancelled within 6 weeks of the date, the full outstanding balance will be payable.
- Delivery can be arranged to your venue. Details of delivery charges on request